We are looking for a Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineer for Lima, Peru with a minimum of 5 years of experience and extensive knowledge of the commercial function.
Description of tasks:
- Develop the Ultra Controlo - Peru business in the hospital sector;
- Responsible for engineering and logistics projects;
- Visit potential clients (Hospitals / Clinics and Industry);
- Response to public tenders.
- Degree or Master in Mechanical or Eletromechanical Engineering;
- With a minimum of 5 years of experience in similar positions;
- Strong commercial component and ease of communication and interpersonal relationships;
- Taste for work for objectives;
- Professional with the ability to undertake a project with enormous potential;
- Immediate availability;
- Preferably with experience in public tenders;
- Preferably fluent in English and Portuguese;
- Preferably with a driving license.
- Salary based on demonstrated experience;
- Sales commissions;
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic project with great international expansion;
- Management of a young and dynamic team.
- CV with photo;
- Certificate of literary qualifications (education);
- Cover letter with your motivation for the candidacy including the desired salary.
Ultra Controlo is formed by a dynamic and enterprising team dedicated to the manufacture of medical gas plants, assembled and tested in our factories and ready to be installed in clinics and hospitals everywhere around the world.
We supply complete turn-key projects, build to fit your needs, on Medical Gas Piping Systems (MGPS).